It’s time for another favorite juice post! So far I have posted 2 of my 5 absolute favorite juices. Fennel Immune Booster and Strawberry Beet Detox Juice. As I have previously mentioned, I alternate between my five favorite juices every week. After years of juicing, I have my favorites and I’m sticking with them!
This favorite is called Tropical Kale Carrot Juice. It is full of kale, carrot, orange, apple, and pineapple. It’s refreshing, delicious and healthy… with a hint of tropical flavor!
My body (and taste buds) love pineapple too. Not only is it delicious, but it also has great anti-inflammatory properties. Ever since my boyfriend was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease, we have been adding pineapple to our diets as much as possible. I’ve been really enjoying it in juices because you don’t need a lot of it to enhance any juice to a tropical status.
This recipe was shared at the AIP Roundtable.
- One bunch of Kale (by bunch, I mean the amount sold at the store kept together by a twist-tie. This was about 12 medium sized leaves for me)
- 6 medium carrots
- 2 oranges
- 1 apple
- 2 one inch thick pineapple rounds
- Wash and dry the kale and carrots and set aside.
- Cut the outer peel off of the oranges and cut the oranges into smaller pieces.
- Wash and cut an apple into smaller pieces.
- Juice all of the fruit with a juicer.
- Yields 32 ounces of juice.